Thursday, July 22, 2010

Male multiple orgasms

Today's been an interesting day. I was doing some research on aphrodisiacs, and by chance stumbled across one website that made some pretty extraordinary claims. To make a long story short, the author of the website claims that it's possible for men to achieve multiple orgasms in a row without losing erection. Maybe I'm stupid, but to be honest, I have never heard of anything like that. As it happens, the website also sells an ebook that is supposed to teach these "multiorgasmic" abilities to any man. Here's the cover of the ebook:

www.MaleMultiOrgasm.com

This is quite unusual of me, but the website intrigued me enough that I actually bought the ebook. I've just finished reading it, and I must say, I'm quite excited. Everything in it seems to make sense and be perfectly doable. There's a bunch of exercises and techniques which after a while should make me multiorgasmic. I will have to wait and see, this is all pretty interesting.

If you want to take a look at the website, here's the link: http://bit.ly/aM6Wu1

No comments:

Post a Comment